"Ann is a singer of tremendous capabilities. I love the sound of her voice and she can 'bring it' when you need someone with power. A highly accomplished singer in my opinion."
- Michael Omartian, multi Grammy Award winning Producer (Whitney Houston, Eric Clapton, Billy Joel, Rod Stewart, Diana Ross, Christopher Cross) Nashville
"Ann Bailey is an incredible singer. This petite diva packs an extraordinary vocal punch and would be an asset on any session or live gig. She has an outstanding command of the voice, knows her stuff, and is a delight to work with, whether she's leading a team or working solo. One of the most versatile singers in the industry today.'
- Tessa Niles, backing vocalist, (Eric Clapton, David Bowie, Sting, Seal, Tina Turner, Duran Duran) London/South Africa
- Chris Rodriguez Producer, recording artist, guitarist (Kenny Loggins, Keith Urban, Kelly Clarkson, Shania Twain) Nashville
"Annie - beautiful tone, great strength and she listens to what's going on. I love working with her."
- Margo Buchanan (Paul McCartney, Tina Turner, Mark Knofler, Rickie Lee Jones) London
"Ann Bailey is righteously referred to as 'Thunderlungs', for obvious reasons. She has the vocal power and range that amplifies itself automatically. In addition to being a commanding singer, her superb songwriting skills elevates her musical artistry to the heights very few can achieve. A multi-faceted performer, who can easily take the roles of lead vocalist, background vocalist, vocal coach and vocal mentor, she soars with a winning personality that makes her singing all the more an extraordinary gift."
- Carleen Anderson, Recording Artist and backing singer (James Brown, Paul Weller, Brand New Heavies, Incognito) London
"Versatile, musical, powerful and expressive - Ann Bailey sings it all.
Drummers usually ignore singers - best thing, really - but as a small force of nature, Ms. Bailey is both impossible to ignore and completely unforgettable. She reminds me of when singers used to be musicians."
- Bill Bruford, Drummer (Yes, King Crimson, Genesis) London
"As a stickler for perfection, efficiency and quality, I can say without a doubt, that Ann is the one I would go to time and again if I need a vocalist or a group of vocalists for a project. She is the ultimate pro, she sings up a storm - well deserving of her title 'Thunderlungs', plus she is as versatile as it comes and understands exactly what is required on a job. If only more were as talented & flexible as this lady. Nashville's loss is London's gain!"
- Miriam Stockley, Recording Artist, Producer and backing vocalist (Adiemas, Queen, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy) London/Nashville/South Africa/Los Angeles
"You are so competent - and I've never used that word to describe a session singer before'... 'it was a great pleasure working with you - a top professional and fun with it!"
- Richard Lewis, Producer, Tom, Dick and Debbie Productions, Oxford
"You are one of the best voices on this planet for sure."
- Mario Ries, Producer, S.S.D.P Productions, Austria
"You are a DIAMOND! It's bloody PERFECT!"
- Mark Summers, Producer, Scorrcio Music Replay, Spain
"Ann I want to thank you for your work, I've searched for this emotion for 6 months, and you made something REALLY, REALLY good. "
- Martin Alteirac, Producer, France
"Holy smokes, girl! That's a hell of a vocal!"
- Lis Lewis, Vocal Coach (Rihanna, Gwen Stefani, Pussycat Dolls) Los Angeles
"Thanks for such a great delivery of the vocal - we're going to be NUMBER 1 in the club charts in Music Week next week!"
- Damian Wilson, Producer, Cr2 Records, London
"Annie, do you know you're the most reliable musician we work with? Whenever you say you're going to do it, you always do (and it always sounds great!)"
- David Gainsford, Producer, Paris Music, London